Cats and dogs are creatures of habit, so many pet owners try to mimic their own routines as closely as possible while they're away. That means having someone spend the night so that pets are not left alone at a time of day they are used to having people around.
If desired, we can bring our own inflatable bed, bedding and towels, so there's no extra laundry for you! Overnight stays last 12 hours, but do not include a mid-day walk.
• Daily feeding and fresh water
• Administer medications as prescribed
• Love and affection
• Morning and evening dog walks
• Wash pet bowls
• Clean litter box
• Clean up 'accidents' in the house
• Pick up pet waste in the yard
• Water plants
• Get mail, bring in paper
• Take out trash bins on designated days
• Rotate lights & blinds for security
Ramon is so polite, staying at the foot end of the bed during one of our slumber parties. When it comes to the bathroom, however, he doesn't understand the concept of privacy.
$75 per night
Includes up to 2 dogs and/or 4 cats, additional pets are $5 per pet, per night.